- And it came to pass on the eighth day, that Moses called Aaron and his sons, and the elders of Israel;
- And he said unto Aaron, Take thee a young calf for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering, without blemish, and offer them before the LORD.
- And unto the children of Israel thou shalt speak, saying, Take ye a kid of the goats for a sin offering; and a calf and a lamb, both of the first year, without blemish, for a burnt offering;
- Also a bullock and a ram for peace offerings, to sacrifice before the LORD; and a meat offering mingled with oil: for to day the LORD will appear unto you.
- And they brought that which Moses commanded before the tabernacle of the congregation: and all the congregation drew near and stood before the LORD.
- And Moses said, This is the thing which the LORD commanded that ye should do: and the glory of the LORD shall appear unto you.
- And Moses said unto Aaron, Go unto the altar, and offer thy sin offering, and thy burnt offering, and make an atonement for thyself, and for the people: and offer the offering of the people, and make an atonement for them; as the LORD commanded.
- Aaron therefore went unto the altar, and slew the calf of the sin offering, which was for himself.
- And the sons of Aaron brought the blood unto him: and he dipped his finger in the blood, and put it upon the horns of the altar, and poured out the blood at the bottom of the altar:
- But the fat, and the kidneys, and the caul above the liver of the sin offering, he burnt upon the altar; as the LORD commanded Moses.
- And the flesh and the hide he burnt with fire without the camp.
- And he slew the burnt offering; and Aaron's sons presented unto him the blood, which he sprinkled round about upon the altar.
- And they presented the burnt offering unto him, with the pieces thereof, and the head: and he burnt them upon the altar.
- And he did wash the inwards and the legs, and burnt them upon the burnt offering on the altar.
- And he brought the people's offering, and took the goat, which was the sin offering for the people, and slew it, and offered it for sin, as the first.
- And he brought the burnt offering, and offered it according to the manner.
- And he brought the meat offering, and took an handful thereof, and burnt it upon the altar, beside the burnt sacrifice of the morning.
- He slew also the bullock and the ram for a sacrifice of peace offerings, which was for the people: and Aaron's sons presented unto him the blood, which he sprinkled upon the altar round about,
- And the fat of the bullock and of the ram, the rump, and that which covereth the inwards, and the kidneys, and the caul above the liver:
- And they put the fat upon the breasts, and he burnt the fat upon the altar:
- And the breasts and the right shoulder Aaron waved for a wave offering before the LORD; as Moses commanded.
- And Aaron lifted up his hand toward the people, and blessed them, and came down from offering of the sin offering, and the burnt offering, and peace offerings.
- And Moses and Aaron went into the tabernacle of the congregation, and came out, and blessed the people: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto all the people.
- And there came a fire out from before the LORD, and consumed upon the altar the burnt offering and the fat: which when all the people saw, they shouted, and fell on their faces.
Выбор перевода и языка