- Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said,
- Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.
- Then Job answered the LORD, and said,
- Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
- Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.
- Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
- Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
- Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
- Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?
- Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory and beauty.
- Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and abase him.
- Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.
- Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret.
- Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
- Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
- Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
- He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
- His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
- He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
- Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
- He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
- The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
- Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
- He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.
Выбор перевода и языка