- Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
- His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
- Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
- Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
- A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.
- Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
- He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
- His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.
- He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.
- The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2016