- A Song of degrees. Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD.
- Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
- If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
- But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
- I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
- My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
- Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
- And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2017