- Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
- The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.
- He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
- He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.
- Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
- The LORD lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.
- Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:
- Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.
- He giveth to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry.
- He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man.
- The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
- Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.
- For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee.
- He maketh peace in thy borders, and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.
- He sendeth forth his commandment upon earth: his word runneth very swiftly.
- He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoarfrost like ashes.
- He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold?
- He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow.
- He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
- He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2018