- A Psalm of David. The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
- For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
- Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
- He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
- He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
- This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
- Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
- Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
- Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
- Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2017