- Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
- Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
- Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
- For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
- He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.
- By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
- He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
- Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
- For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
- The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.
- The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
- Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
- The LORD looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.
- From the place of his habitation he looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth.
- He fashioneth their hearts alike; he considereth all their works.
- There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
- An horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.
- Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
- To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
- Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield.
- For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.
- Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2017