- To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David the servant of the LORD. The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.
- For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.
- The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.
- He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.
- Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.
- Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.
- How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
- They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.
- For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
- O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.
- Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.
- There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2016