- To the chief Musician upon Jonathelemrechokim, Michtam of David, when the Philistines took him in Gath. Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.
- Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.
- What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
- In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
- Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.
- They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.
- Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God.
- Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?
- When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
- In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word.
- In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
- Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.
- For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2018