- To the chief Musician, A Psalm and Song of David. Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.
- O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.
- Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.
- Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
- By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:
- Which by his strength setteth fast the mountains; being girded with power:
- Which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people.
- They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at thy tokens: thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice.
- Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it.
- Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly: thou settlest the furrows thereof: thou makest it soft with showers: thou blessest the springing thereof.
- Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.
- They drop upon the pastures of the wilderness: and the little hills rejoice on every side.
- The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2019