- Maschil of Asaph. O God, why hast thou cast us off for ever? why doth thine anger smoke against the sheep of thy pasture?
- Remember thy congregation, which thou hast purchased of old; the rod of thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed; this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt.
- Lift up thy feet unto the perpetual desolations; even all that the enemy hath done wickedly in the sanctuary.
- Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns for signs.
- A man was famous according as he had lifted up axes upon the thick trees.
- But now they break down the carved work thereof at once with axes and hammers.
- They have cast fire into thy sanctuary, they have defiled by casting down the dwelling place of thy name to the ground.
- They said in their hearts, Let us destroy them together: they have burned up all the synagogues of God in the land.
- We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long.
- O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?
- Why withdrawest thou thy hand, even thy right hand? pluck it out of thy bosom.
- For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.
- Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.
- Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.
- Thou didst cleave the fountain and the flood: thou driedst up mighty rivers.
- The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun.
- Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter.
- Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O LORD, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.
- O deliver not the soul of thy turtledove unto the multitude of the wicked: forget not the congregation of thy poor for ever.
- Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.
- O let not the oppressed return ashamed: let the poor and needy praise thy name.
- Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.
- Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2017