- O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
- Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
- LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
- How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
- They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage.
- They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
- Yet they say, The LORD shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.
- Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
- He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
- He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?
- The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
- Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;
- That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked.
- For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
- But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
- Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?
- Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.
- When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.
- In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
- Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
- They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
- But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
- And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our God shall cut them off.
Выбор перевода и языка