- My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
- For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
- Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
- So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
- Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
- It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
- Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
- So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
- My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:
- For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
- Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
- For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
- She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.
- Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.
- Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
- She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
- The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.
- By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.
- My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:
- So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.
- Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
- When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
- Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.
- For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
- Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.
- Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.
- Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee.
- Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm.
- Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.
- For the froward is abomination to the LORD: but his secret is with the righteous.
- The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.
- Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.
- The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.
Выбор перевода и языка