- The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.
- All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits.
- Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.
- The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
- Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.
- By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.
- When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
- Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right.
- A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.
- A divine sentence is in the lips of the king: his mouth transgresseth not in judgment.
- A just weight and balance are the LORD'S: all the weights of the bag are his work.
- It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness: for the throne is established by righteousness.
- Righteous lips are the delight of kings; and they love him that speaketh right.
- The wrath of a king is as messengers of death: but a wise man will pacify it.
- In the light of the king's countenance is life; and his favour is as a cloud of the latter rain.
- How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!
- The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.
- Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
- Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.
- He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy is he.
- The wise in heart shall be called prudent: and the sweetness of the lips increaseth learning.
- Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly.
- The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth, and addeth learning to his lips.
- Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
- There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
- He that laboureth laboureth for himself; for his mouth craveth it of him.
- An ungodly man diggeth up evil: and in his lips there is as a burning fire.
- A froward man soweth strife: and a whisperer separateth chief friends.
- A violent man enticeth his neighbour, and leadeth him into the way that is not good.
- He shutteth his eyes to devise froward things: moving his lips he bringeth evil to pass.
- The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.
- He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.
- The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the LORD.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2016