- The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.
- For the transgression of a land many are the princes thereof: but by a man of understanding and knowledge the state thereof shall be prolonged.
- A poor man that oppresseth the poor is like a sweeping rain which leaveth no food.
- They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.
- Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.
- Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than he that is perverse in his ways, though he be rich.
- Whoso keepeth the law is a wise son: but he that is a companion of riotous men shameth his father.
- He that by usury and unjust gain increaseth his substance, he shall gather it for him that will pity the poor.
- He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.
- Whoso causeth the righteous to go astray in an evil way, he shall fall himself into his own pit: but the upright shall have good things in possession.
- The rich man is wise in his own conceit; but the poor that hath understanding searcheth him out.
- When righteous men do rejoice, there is great glory: but when the wicked rise, a man is hidden.
- He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.
- Happy is the man that feareth alway: but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief.
- As a roaring lion, and a ranging bear; so is a wicked ruler over the poor people.
- The prince that wanteth understanding is also a great oppressor: but he that hateth covetousness shall prolong his days.
- A man that doeth violence to the blood of any person shall flee to the pit; let no man stay him.
- Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once.
- He that tilleth his land shall have plenty of bread: but he that followeth after vain persons shall have poverty enough.
- A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.
- To have respect of persons is not good: for for a piece of bread that man will transgress.
- He that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him.
- He that rebuketh a man afterwards shall find more favour than he that flattereth with the tongue.
- Whoso robbeth his father or his mother, and saith, It is no transgression; the same is the companion of a destroyer.
- He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat.
- He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
- He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse.
- When the wicked rise, men hide themselves: but when they perish, the righteous increase.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2016