- He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.
- When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
- Whoso loveth wisdom rejoiceth his father: but he that keepeth company with harlots spendeth his substance.
- The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it.
- A man that flattereth his neighbour spreadeth a net for his feet.
- In the transgression of an evil man there is a snare: but the righteous doth sing and rejoice.
- The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it.
- Scornful men bring a city into a snare: but wise men turn away wrath.
- If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.
- The bloodthirsty hate the upright: but the just seek his soul.
- A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.
- If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants are wicked.
- The poor and the deceitful man meet together: the LORD lighteneth both their eyes.
- The king that faithfully judgeth the poor, his throne shall be established for ever.
- The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.
- When the wicked are multiplied, transgression increaseth: but the righteous shall see their fall.
- Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.
- Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
- A servant will not be corrected by words: for though he understand he will not answer.
- Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
- He that delicately bringeth up his servant from a child shall have him become his son at the length.
- An angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression.
- A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.
- Whoso is partner with a thief hateth his own soul: he heareth cursing, and bewrayeth it not.
- The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.
- Many seek the ruler's favour; but every man's judgment cometh from the LORD.
- An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2017