- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
- But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
- To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
- And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
- And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
- This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
- Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
- All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
- I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
- The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
- But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
- The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
- I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
- As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
- And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
- Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
- No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
- There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.
- And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?
- Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?
- And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.
- And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
- Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
- Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
- But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
- My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
- And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
- My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
- I and my Father are one.
- Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
- Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
- The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
- Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
- If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
- Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
- If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
- But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
- Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,
- And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode.
- And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true.
- And many believed on him there.
Выбор перевода и языка