- Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
- And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:
- Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
- Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
- To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
- I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
- Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
- But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
- As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
- For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
- But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
- For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
- For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
- And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
- But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
- To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
- Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
- Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
- But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.
- Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.
- Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;
- And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
- But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
- And they glorified God in me.
Выбор перевода и языка